23rd Annual Montana Diabetes Program Professional Conference- 10/23/2020
The 23rd Annual Montana Diabetes Program (DPHHS) Professional Conference is going virtual on October 23, 2020. This conference will provide state of the art training for healthcare professionals in diabetes prevention, education and clinical care, including:
- Assessment & Recommendations for Management of Pediatric Obesity, Prediabetes, and Diabetes
- Motivation, Medicine & Mark Twain
- Promoting Health and Behavior Change with Positive Psychology
- Fetal Origins of Adult Disease
- Acceptance-Based Behavioral Treatment for Obesity
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Please visit the Diabetes Professional Conference website to register today! CEUs are available. The conference is FREE this year! Would love to see you there!