FT Registered Dietitian – Townsend, MT (6/26/20)
Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a full time Registered Dietitian, Clinical Nutrition Manager to join their dynamic team at Billings Clinic Broadwater in Townsend, Montana located between Bozeman and Helena, MT.
The dietitian in this facility will provide oversight to the food service department, care to acute and skilled nursing services to inpatients, diabetes education and medical nutrition therapy to outpatients.
Initially this position will be 75% food service management and 25% clinical, focusing on menu revision and development. As the position progresses, it will shift toward a mix of 50% food service management and 50% clinical with an emphasis on program growth in the inpatient, outpatient and community setting.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Manage the nutrition care services for this facility and be responsible for managing the staff;
- be responsible for managing and developing a team to foster successful nutrition programs and works with the team;
- be skilled in budget development and control;
- have an opportunity to participate in community or employee-based wellness events;
- possess excellent time management skills and be a team player;
- work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff;
- work closely with the management team to meet the needs of Sodexo as well as the client and be directly involved in continuous quality improvement;
- maintain a role with client interaction and medical team, representing the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for a candidates who:
- Is a Registered Dietitian with at least 2 year of experience in an acute care setting and prior leadership experience;
- is a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) or interested in obtaining this credential;
- has a proven track record for program development and a motivated self-starter;
- is interested in menu development for the retail café as well as patient services;
- is skilled in budget development and control
- has a strong commitment to excellence in all aspects of patient care;
- is an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skills;
- works well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused.
To learn about Sodexo’s benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info
To Apply: Apply for CNM1 Position
For More Information Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org