Registered Dietitian Opportunities
Benefis Health System in Great Falls, Montana is seeking two (2) full time Registered Dietitians. At Benefis, our Registered Dietitians (RD) provide guidance and leadership to teams throughout the system to ensure our patients’ nutritional needs are met. As an RD, you will be responsible for performing nutritional assessments, developing nutritional plans of care, and helping manage that care. This position will also work with dietetic interns.
Advantages of working for Benefis Health System include:
- Flexible schedule.
- Starting pay for RDs is $26.75.
- Starting pay for Senior Care RDs is $27.55.
- Registered Dietitian eligible may also apply.
- Sign-on bonus of $5,000 available.
- Non-union and nonprofit.
- Annual wage increases since 2003.
- All-employee (surprise) bonuses given in 2017-2021.
- No-layoff policy since 2003 (even during the pandemic).
- 403(b) pension plan with 5% match, and five-year fully vested.
- Employee satisfaction scores greater than a 4.0 on a 5-point scale for each of the past nine years.
To download the job recruitment flyer, click on: Benefis Health System Registered Dietitian Opportunities
To apply, please contact Benefis Health Systems: