UM Western – Culinary Services Assistant Director – posted 7/28/22
UM Western is seeking a culinary services manager II assistant director/purchasing manager in Dillon, MT.
More information can be found here:
Salary can be negotiated above the cap listed.
UM Western is seeking someone who:
- is culinary minded, trained, or has experience as a culinarian
- can act as a confident leader, command a kitchen and draw a team to their cause – find ways to increase efficiency and maintain positivity of the team
- has a vision for a new dining center and conference and events space to build out in the next 5 years
- is excited about making the dining operation on campus bigger and more exciting (expanding the catering program, retail operations, concessions service, etc.)
- encourages growth and development of teammates
- is technologically savvy in order to complete data driven projects, manage a computer-based menu management system, and make evidenced based decisions in regards to menu and recipe development, product selection, etc.
Additionally, UM Western offers excellent benefits including a faculty/staff tuition waiver to be used for self or dependents.