RDN, NDTR, CPE’s – Prior Approval
The Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) has changed to a paperless system for prior approval of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) activities.
All activities and their supporting materials are now submitted directly to the CDR Database by the organization’s contact, and then reviewed online by the Montana affiliate reviewer. Montana Activity verifications/approvals are generated by the CDR CPE Database.
Please submit program 4-6 weeks prior to the date of the planned activity to assure time for its review.
Here you will find information including program providers’ responsibilities for participants’ certificates and attendance records’ retention.
The Montana Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (MTAND)* fee schedule for Prior Approval for CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs is as follows:
- $20 / CPE hourly unit (CPEU)
- $100 maximum for a single day program
- $200 maximum for a program of any length exceeding 10 CPEUs
- $25 late fee for any program submitted less than 4 weeks before beginning date
At or before uploading program please mail your check payable to Montana Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics to:
Pat Bollinger, MS RD
1733 E Broadway St.
Helena, MT 59601
* All fees collected for program approval are given to MSU Alumni Foundation, College of Education, Health and Human Development—Montana Dietetic Internship Fund 92996, to support annual scholarships for current interns.
Contact MTAND President at firstname.lastname@example.org